Sunday, May 20, 2012

May 14, 2012

I´m going to keep this short because I really have nothing to say after talking over Skype yesterday. 

About our investigators, we have one lady who is really prepared to be baptized, but she never comes to church when she promises. So, we really need to get her to just go to church this week no matter what. She has been prepared to recieve the gospel by experiences throughout her life, but she has trouble committing to go to church.

We have two other potentials. One will take a lot of work if he actually decides to investigate the church and another one that is really hard to get teaching opportunities with because he is military and is always out of the city on assignment during the week.

Right now we are really in the finding phase to get people to teach. We have a lack of people right now.

I will try and get all the pictures captioned right now because I have some time.

I really loved talking to you yesterday and I look forward to the next one in 7 months.

love
Jord