Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 7, 2013

I know you want to have a nice long letter, but I am not really sure if this is going to exactly be it. I am thinking of an idea to give you a little more information about what is going on. I have made the goal of wrting in my journal again as I have not done it since I was in Antofagasta. I am also thinking of doing a recording on my voice recorder and sending it home. I can record during the week because we have a little bit of time in the evening. That will give you a little more stuff to recieve and also give me a little bit more time on the computer to do some of the extra stuff that I want to do. But... you will have to wait at least one more week for that.

Cambios (transfers) will be announced on Saturday evening so I will know my assignment then.

That is really good that you guys were able to celebrate New Years like a bunch of old people and welcome the New Year in at 11pm. 

I am not going to lie... I have been really lazy about doing my excercise. I wake up and think about doing it, then I just pull out my scriptures and start reading and then go shower.

One cool thing that I don't know if I told you was that our califon (water heater) was broken and we told a guy to come fix it. He failed to come pick it up about 5 times so I pulled it down and fixed it myself instead of waiting.

Tell Tyler (Lebaron) Happy Birthday for me also. (Their birthdays are on the same date.)

I really liked that backpack you sent and I have been using it this week and last week. 

We can drink the water here, but it tastes really bad in some places so most of the water we drink we buy in those 20 liter bottles.

The NERF battles we had were with other missionaries.

I am really sorry that this is short, but they really don't give us all the time that we are supposed to have for doing internet in this sector. Believe me, I wish I had more time to write as much as you do. This one was not my fault. I will record something for the next week so that if I only get a short time again you will have a little more news.

Look up ``Vivo por Ella`` By Andrea Bocceli. It is in Spanish but talks about the love of music. I really like it.

Love you guys, 
Jord


No comments:

Post a Comment